MVŠO:ASA Sports Activities - Course Information
ASA Sports ActivitiesMoravian Business College Olomouc
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Marie Dohnalová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Radim Weiss (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kristýna Žákovská (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Marie Dohnalová
Moravian Business College Olomouc - Moravian Business College Olomouc
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Business Economics and Management (programme MVŠO, 1120)
- Course objectives
- To maintain physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle, to create the habit of regular sport and to balance administrative work in your professional life. Students balance their mental and physical stress and the relaxation by sport activities. Students can actively do sports according of own choice. Students can choose from wide range of school sports camps and events, which among physical condition also support the team spirit of students and allow students to represent their home college in another way.
Proofed participation in a fitness activities, trainings in the range of minimum 1 hour / week or 3 full days per the Semester.
1. Write down at the beginning of the semester Sport Activity as optional / elective subject.
2. During the Semester report own sport activity in the form of:
a) attending any sporting activity of at least 1 hour / week,
b) for full-time students under the age of 26 years is possible to buy a pass Academic Sport Center of Palacky University and choose from their range of sporting activities for students
c) participate in sports camps in the range of 3 days / semester organized by any organization,
d) sport activity must be confirmed from the event organizer.
3. Till deadline, which is always until the end of the examination period of the semester, to submit proof of participation in sports activities in the form of:
a) properly completed certificate of participate in sports, which is published in the list of main sport activities
b) mandatory part of the student´s confirmation of participation must be a copy of proof of participation in sporting events - pass or proof of payment (ticket), or otherwise - without such a document will not be
c) From stamps of organization, tickets or permanent pass must be clearly understood what kind of sports facility.
The completed certificate of participation in sport activities will be collected by Mgr. Zdfeněk Jašek (office 433) at the HQ of MUCO. Students demonstrate sporting activities implemented only in the valid semester. The student writes an subject when it has been decided, what type of activities will be demonstrated. Sports activities include active work in any form of sport. As sports activities are not recognized slimming and body shaping treatments, exercises for newborn babies or rehabilitation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Cvičení 2 HOD/TYD.
- Teacher's information
- Active sporting in form:
1. organized and led by professionals on a regular basis, according to their own choice in the range min. 1 hour / week
2. organized and led by a instructor as one-off event, according to their own choice in the range min. three-day sports camps / semester,
3. representation of home school in sports competitions 1x/sem.